BIC Group ("BIC") may revise this Privacy Statement from time to time by updating this posting. Therefore, please visit us regularly and read our Privacy Statement.
- 1. Privacy Statement.
- BIC is committed to protecting your online privacy when visiting our website. The purpose of this policy is to inform you about the types of information we gather about you and how we use that information, and the choices you have regarding our use of the information.
- Bicworld.com does not require personal information about visitors in order to gain access to any part of our website. Any personal information you may provide will be on a voluntary basis.
- 2. Use of Personal Information Which We Collect.
- Bicworld.com complies with the French Privacy Laws and conforms to European Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. Upon request, you are granted access to your personal information and may request it be amended, corrected or deleted. Any such request should be directed to: Service Communication, Société BIC 14, rue Jeanne d'Asnières, 92611 Clichy Cedex - France
- We may ask you to provide us with personal information including your name, e-mail address and mailing address so that we may contact you to respond to your comments, questions or requests for information. Aside from a reply to your e-mail, it is not our intent to e-mail you unless you request information.
- We may perform analysis of user behavior to measure consumer interest in the various areas of our website for product and website development purposes. Any information we collect is used for our own internal purposes to improve the content of this website, to enhance users' experience when visiting our website, and to customize the content and/or layout of our pages. All analysis of user behavior will be recorded on a group basis, and such analysis may be shared with our website development consultants.
- Personal information submitted to bicworld.com in connection with employment inquiries will be used only in the recruitment and hiring process.
- 3. Links to or From Other Web Sites.
- The bicworld.com web site may contain links to other Web sites. BIC has no control over and assumes no responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of these Web sites. You should review the privacy policies of each Web site you visit.
- Like many other commercial sites, our site may utilize a standard technology called a "cookie" to collect information about how our site is used. Cookies were designed to help a website recognize a user's browser as a previous visitor and thus save and remember any preferences that may have been set while the user was previously browsing the site.
- 5. Disclosure To Third Parties.
- Except as specified herein, we do not share personal information about you with any third party without your prior express permission.
- 6. Collection and Use of Personal Information from Minors.
- BIC is concerned with the protection of information provided by minors. We may ask minors to voluntarily provide us with personal information including name, e-mail address and mailing address so that we may contact him to respond to his comments, questions or requests for information. Aside from a reply to an e-mail received by us, it is not our intent to e-mail minor visitors unless they request a particular information.