KIDS R KIDS:
KIDS R KIDS CENTER
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
NGO Name: Kids R Kids
Pillar: Fight Against School Dropout
Funding Period: 2019-2021
Kids R Kids believes everyone should have a childhood, regardless of skin color or native language, and that all children in Russia should study in schools together. The goal of their "Kids r Kids" integration center is to make it easy for migrant and refugee children to adapt to their new environment, no matter their background.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The Kids R Kids Center aids the integration process of refugee and immigrant children by helping them to continue their education. The center provides the following:
1. A child psychologist for children ages three to six, to help them master basic skills and deal with difficult situations.
2. Education on social skills for children who enter kindergarten and primary school.
3. Russian, English and Math lessons for secondary students.
4. One-one-one school tutoring and preparation for university admission exams.
5. Innovative workshops to develop soft skills.
6. Integration to Russian culture through architecture, fine arts and theatre activities.
Photograph: ©Kids R Kids